Chemical Peels | Woodlands TX
Chemical Peels At Woodlands Wellness & Cosmetic Center
Chemical peels at Woodlands Wellness & Cosmetic Center is safe and effective chemical peel to help improve the appearance of your skin by targeting your skin conditions, such as acne, fine lines and wrinkles, and rough texture.
Chemical peels will help stimulate new cell growth that will give improved skin in no time.
Sunspots and uneven pigmentation, dull skin, acne, and acne scars; are just some of the skin conditions that prevent us from achieving our dreams of having clear skin.
When we fix these skin problems, our skin looks better, and we feel better about ourselves.
Chemical peels help you improve the appearance and texture of your skin, giving you a blemish-free and young-looking skin that will help you boost your self-confidence.
Chemical peels to help target your skin concerns, such as uneven skin tone, acne scars, and wrinkles, revealing a more flawless and radiant skin
Benefits of Chemical Peels
Want to transform your skin to reveal healthier and younger-looking skin? Chemical peel treatments available at Woodlands Wellness & Cosmetic Center are here to help you with different skin conditions to reveal a healthier, clearer, and smoother skin. Chemical peels help keep your skin looking its best.
- Helps treat acne – Chemical peels help in stimulating the growth of new skin cells, revealing a fresh new layer of the skin without acne. Exfoliants in the chemical peels help unclog pores that cause acne.
- Corrects hyperpigmentation and sunspots Chemical peels help reduce melanin content to correct dark spots and hyperpigmentation. It also stimulates the growth of new skin cells to yield improved skin texture and tone.
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles – Chemical peels stimulate “peeling off” of old skin cells. New skin is revealed after chemical peers are smoother, giving you a younger-looking appearance.
- Minimizes pores – Chemical peels also help in shrinking enlarged pores providing you a firmer and more supple skin.
- Quick and convenient – Chemical peels are quick, convenient, and non-invasive. They last between 30 to 90 minutes, depending on the type of peel. Light peels require no downtime, while medium and deep peels require 2 to 3 weeks of healing time.
How Chemical Peel Treatments Work
Chemical peels are cosmetic treatments that make use of a special solution to exfoliate the skin surface. As the skin heals and regenerates itself after the treatment, you will notice a smoother and younger-looking appearance.
Chemical peels treat a variety of skin conditions, such as acne, melasma, sun spots, and rough skin texture.
The acids in chemical peels remove the skin’s top layer causing it to peel off, which stimulates new cell growth. After the peel, it will reveal a healthier skin underneath.
There are 3 primary types of chemical peels available at Woodlands Wellness & Cosmetic Center to address different types of skin conditions. Each chemical peel variant has a different strength and goal.
- Light Peel – The light peel is a superficial peel formulated with a mild acidic solution, which gently exfoliates the very outer layer of the skin. This formula may be recommended as a treatment for skin pigmentation and uneven skin texture, giving you a refreshed look.
- Medium Peel – This blend is able to penetrate both the inner and middle layers of the skin. The medium peel is suitable for those who want to reduce the appearance of sunspots and fine lines and wrinkles, giving you a clearer and tighter skin.
- Deep Peel – This product is formulated with a stronger acidic solution. Not only does the deep peel go deep into the layers of the skin, but it also removes damaged skin cells. This formula addresses more serious conditions, such as deeper wrinkles, sun spots, and blotchy areas of the face.
Skin Concerns Treated By Chemical Peels
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Sunspots and pigmentation
- Acne scars
- Rough-textured skin
What To Expect After The Treatment
We will carefully assess your family and medical history to determine if chemical peel treatment is suitable for you. Our specialist will apply a special chemical peeling solution to your skin using a cotton swab or brush. This solution will sit on your skin for a set period of time before applying a neutralizing solution or removing the peel, thus providing you with a glowing and luminous skin. Results of the chemical peel treatment may vary per person, and it is important to follow post-treatment instructions carefully.
The entire procedure usually takes between 20 to 90 minutes depending on the type of peel you’re getting. Right after the procedure, your skin may be red, sensitive, and swollen. These effects are completely normal and will be resolved within a few hours. You will notice that your skin will be more luminous and glowing.
Depending on the type of peel applied to your skin, the recovery time to let the skin heal and regenerate is between 1 to 14 days. It is best to avoid sun exposure and to apply topical actives (such as AHA, BHA, etc) on your skin after the treatment and while your skin is healing.
Help us reveal your healthier, glowing, and rejuvenated skin! If you want to see an improved appearance of your skin, we can help you. Woodlands Wellness & Cosmetic Center provides different chemical peel treatments to give you an even skin tone that is definitely younger-looking and glowing.
Contact us today at 281-362-0014 for a consultation and take that first step to a more confident and attractive version of yourself.
Common Questions About Chemical Peels
Yes, chemical peels are good for the skin. They help in minimizing wrinkles, dullness, hyperpigmentation, and scarring. This will give you a glowing and healthier skin.
Multiple sessions may be needed for you to achieve your desired results. Most people notice some improvement after their first chemical peel. Multiple sessions over time will significantly improve your skin conditions, such as wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, and uneven skin tone.
For mild chemical peels, yes, you may wear makeup hours after the treatment. It is best to follow post-treatment instructions carefully.
Avoid exfoliating at least 1 week before the treatment. Try to avoid exposure to the sun as well.
Depending on your beauty goals, the number of chemical peel sessions will vary. For light and mild peels, it is recommended to be done every 2 to 5 weeks. For medium and deep peels, it’s best to be done every 3 to 9 months.
Hear what people are saying about us. Read the amazing reviews and testimonials from real-life patients we help every day. Woodlands Wellness and Cosmetic Center amazing anti-aging treatments are nothing short of life-changing.